Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Henry Mike Henry is offline

Default It is still winter for many of us, what are you reading?

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
Winter still has us in its grip for many of us and I suspect more time is
spent in the
house reading a book rather than out in your shop machining.

I'm currently reading Star Parkers "Uncle Sam's Plantation", GWB's book
"Decision Points",
and Sen James Webb's, "Fields of Fire" on my kindle. I moved into the
digital world
recently since I am filled to the gills with paper books and periodicals
I can't find any
more space to store books.

Wes

--

4 Cussler titles from Costco for $3 each.

I was a skeptic before I became a cynic.

Tom - why do you change your user name so often?

Mike