Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default portable FM radio direct mains

peteshew wrote:
On 28 Feb, 20:57, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Owain wrote:
On Feb 28, 5:19 pm, John Williamson wrote:
You can buy internet "radio" boxes that will use your BB connection and
wifi to do their stuff. Prices according to Google Shopping range from
£75 or so to over £500. The last FM alarm clock radio I bought cost me a
tenner.
And the FM radio doesn't get you hit with excess download charges.
Owain

nether does a computer with a DVB card and an aerial rebroadcasting the
material over the wifi..there are more ways to skin that cat..

.. or a freeview box permanently on R4 connected to an FM transmitter
tuned to 95.4 ..

Novel! I like it.

Pete