Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wash walls from bottom up or top down??

The explaination I heard. I don't believe it, but here's how
it went. Washing top to bottom, the water running down into
the dirty wall mixes with the dirt, and makes a mixture
that's hard to clean off. When washing bottom up, it's
really easy to see the drips, and wipe them off the clean
area. I was told that by a woman, years ago. I don't think
that makes sense.

Me, I'd clean from top to bottom. That way I don't have
dribbles messing up the clean area I just did.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mm" wrote in message
Wash walls from bottom up or top down??

For decades I've read that when washing walls, start at the
bottom,
and I've never understood it.

Now I have to wash a wall, and I need someone to explain it
to me, to
convince me that that is the proper way.

Seems to me if you start at the bottom and get it clean,
there will be
dirt running down the wall onto the clean part as soon as I
get the
part above it wet. And I'll have to clean the bottom parts
over and
over again.

Helpful advice appreciated.