Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It is still winter for many of us, what are you reading?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:29:24 -0500, "Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

_Brave New War_ awaits me on my nightstand. I'm finishing up
2 Lee Child titles from the library while I await 3 more W.E.B.
Griffin titles from the library and _The Intuition Experiment_ from an
Amazon vendor. _Eat Fat, Lose Fat_ and _The 4 Hour Workweek_ are open
or tabbed in the smelly library. _Google SketchUp Missing Manual_ is
on my computer desk, crying for more time.

LOVE Lee Child! Hate to admit but like Nora Roberts, I just skip over the sex.

Does Nora write anything else in those books? Me mum's a fan.

Child was referred to me by another reader of Nora Roberts, but it's
not the sexy books he reads, it's some other sort under a different
pseudonym. I don't recall it at the moment. BTW, is this some kind
of NRA Instructor collusion or ritual? Rob teaches, too.

--
That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something
you've understood all your life, but in a new way.