Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default portable FM radio direct mains

The Other Mike wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:07:15 -0000, "BartC" wrote:

I got a DAB set solely to listen to LBC (a London station, while I live 200
miles away).

Otherwise there's little to listen to in evenings and weekends (when there
is usually a choice of football, or Gardener's Question Time).

(It's a mains clock-radio, but I have used it in the car with an inverter,
and the aerial wrapped around the rear-view mirror.)

You are 200 miles away and can receive a usable DAB signal??????

LBC is carried on a number of DAB multiplexes, according to their website.

http://www.mediauk.com/radio/125/lbc-97.3

The furthest away seems to be Edinburgh.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.