Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It is still winter for many of us, what are you reading?

"Wes" wrote in message
Winter still has us in its grip for many of us and I suspect more time is
spent in the
house reading a book rather than out in your shop machining.

My computers and controllers love the cooler weather. I am getting as much
done right now as I can. Metal Nibbler Two has been tested on two interim
controllers, and I got a good start on hooking it up to its final controller
today. When Its done I'll have to decide if I plan to do the much needed
teardown and upgrade on Metal Nibbler One, or if I plan to get serious about
the retrofit on Metal Nibbler Three. I got three identical controller
computers in a week or so ago. Just chasing down some more memory and real
(not onboard) video and parallel ports.