Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It is still winter for many of us, what are you reading?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:37:09 -0500, "Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Winter still has us in its grip for many of us and I suspect more time is spent in
the
house reading a book rather than out in your shop machining.

I'm currently reading Star Parkers "Uncle Sam's Plantation", GWB's book "Decision
Points",
and Sen James Webb's, "Fields of Fire" on my kindle. I moved into the digital world
recently since I am filled to the gills with paper books and periodicals I can't
find any
more space to store books.

Wes

4 Cussler titles from Costco for $3 each.

_Brave New War_ awaits me on my nightstand. I'm finishing up
2 Lee Child titles from the library while I await 3 more W.E.B.
Griffin titles from the library and _The Intuition Experiment_ from an
Amazon vendor. _Eat Fat, Lose Fat_ and _The 4 Hour Workweek_ are open
or tabbed in the smelly library. _Google SketchUp Missing Manual_ is
on my computer desk, crying for more time.

--
That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something
you've understood all your life, but in a new way.