Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_13_] SteveB[_13_] is offline

Default cutting board oil

"Oren" wrote in message
On 28 Feb 2011 22:12:18 GMT, notbob wrote:

BTW, those old comedy movies of unfortunate kids having a hard time
swallowing castor oil is true, but it's not the taste the kids are
grimacing over, it's the density of the oil. Like mineral oil, trying
to swallow a big ol' spoonfull of castor, mineral, and most other
oils, is like trying to swallow a solid object.

You were a bad kid, huh? I would rather go the school than have mom
give me tablespoon of castor oil. One dose and you're cured for life.

I took one spoon of that in my whole life. It ranks in the top three worst
things I have ever eaten. After they outlawed all the patent medicines with
cocaine and the good stuff in them, castor oil was the cureall. You didn't
dare look like you were sick or ............................

SteveB

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10