Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5

wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:22 am, Ignoramus31412
And what would you propose to do with those tens of millions of
teacups of plutonium? 100,000,000 teacups of 4 oz would be about a 25' cube.

My calculation gives me a bigger cube, 25x25x25 meters

. Anyway, if you compacted those heat yielding waste materials into
one
such cube, it would be a very spectacular event to observe, preferably
from a large distance.

I am confused. Are you talking about teacups that will hold 4 fluid
ounces. Or are you talking teacups that hold 4 ounces of plutonium.?

Dan

A tempest in a tea cup either way.

--

Richard Lamb