Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Slightly odd output stage configuration. Thoughts ?

"Wild_Bill"

One thing that I have discovered recently, is that there are a huge number
of PV amp users, and lots of forum discussions about many modifications
(some that have produced results, and some that don't) and also repairs.
You're probably already aware that many forum discussions wrt electronic
circuits can include unintentional errors and/or other misleading info
(this mod I came up with is the ultimate! for example), so that much of
the forum info needs to be pondered and then either accepted or rejected
by one's better judgement and/or experience.. and compared to the rule: if
it werks, don't **** with it.

** That a good rule to live by....

As I've only recently started dabbling in this area, I've noticed one
thing that's prevalent.. practially every component in/on guitars and amps
have been tampered with and replaced, and the majority of reports of the
actors claim that the acts produce amazing results.

** But they *would* say that - wouldn't they ?

..... Phil