Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

Doug Winterburn wrote in
eb.com:

On 02/27/2011 06:20 PM, Han wrote:
Doug wrote in
eb.com:

The "law" also says it is illegal to enter the country without
permission.

Sheesh indeed!

Yes indeed. It's so easy to overstay a visitor visa, and so it's
done. There is a great deal of collusion between people/companies
needing cheap labor and people desperate for work.

Btw, I did legally enter and then I naturalized. I also pay
taxesgrin.

I'm referring to the 15% of the citizens of Mexico sneaking across our
border.

Didn't I say
"There is a great deal of collusion between people/companies needing
cheap labor and people desperate for work."?

Personally I think those people (who will have difficulty collecting SS
or other benefits) contribute to the wealth of some of our citizens, and
pay some of our taxes. It is the people who hire them who should be
fined or otherwise punished.
--
Best regards
Han