Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Odd; Festool price display policy at Woodcraft- Baltimore

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
eb.com...

Yep, there are a lot of websites out there that offer all kinds of
information EXCEPT prices. I leave them immediately. I spend enormous
amount of time on the web, both at work and at home. I don't have time to
talk to shiny shoed salesman.

A lack of pricing is usually a bad sign if only because they want to make
you go through their whole sales pitch so by the time you find out the price
you're already hooked. Infomercials often use that approach.

Same with all those sites who want me to "register". If I have to
register to find out about your product or service, you must be selling
crap. Or be a crook.

Or they want to pester you with spam for the next year, or sell your address
to seven other outfits that will spam you senseless.

Honest people who offer good products and service don't have to conduct
themselves like con men.

Sadly so much of the public chooses to buy crap from crooks that that
sometimes the good merchants have to play hardball just to keep the doors
open, by which I mean they have to get slicker and more aggressive in their
sales techniques (as opposed to selling crap or otherwise ripping off the
customer).