Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

Han wrote:

Larry, I don't accept wanting to have such a magazine as a valid
reason. In my really seriously considered opinion it is irresponsible
to even think that, let alone state it. To me it is the same as
saying I want to have the recipe and the ingredients for making a
nuclear device.

How do you consider it in any way irresponsible for a "normal" person to
want or to own a magazine like that? You do understand that it in and of
itself is not dangerous... Lots of people seek things like this just for
the mechanical aspect of it, the uniqueness of it, etc. It strikes me as
odd that you come down so strongly on something like this. It does not make
sense - as has been pointed out, a pocket full of 10 round magazines are
equally as threatening.

--

-Mike-