Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_13_] SteveB[_13_] is offline

Default Bible Study

"RogerN" wrote

I'm just pointing out the unbelievable hypocrisy of pointing out one death
but ignoring thousands of others. One death caused by someone's religious
belief is bad, but thousands of deaths caused by your religious belief is
OK, not even worth mentioning. I am against the deaths caused by both
sets of religious beliefs.

RogerN

I saw the stage play "Hair", in 1969, IIRC. There was a poster one of the
nekkid actors was holding saying, "Fighting for peace is like ****ing for
chastity." Killing by "religious" people is detestable, but has always been
with us, and probably always will. Believe like I do, or I will kill you.
We even get it from atheists today, who claim they have no religion.

The death of any innocent should move any reasonable man, whatever the
situation.

SteveB

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.