Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default mob robberies?

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:09:25 -0600, "
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:56:06 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:05:51 -0600, Mysterious Traveler
wrote:

On 02/25/2011 03:17 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Chuck wrote:
What happens when they start targeting family homes? Is your family
& house safe from this kind of lawlessness? Better do a security
audit now. Right now.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/9...t-convenience-
stores-in-St-Paul

I'll check all five of my strategically-placed pistols later this night.

Night before last, 3:00 a.m., I awoke to some crashing around down the hall.
"Goddamn cat," I thought. Cat meowed; he was snuggled up next to me!

"Some sumbitch is trying to steal my couch out of the living room!" I
concluded. Then I thought I'd just pretend to be asleep inasmuch as I don't
like that couch very much. But then I thought "What if they try to take my
mounted beaver on the hearth?"

I extended my arm and retrieved my Glock 10mm and slowly approached the
door. Taking every precaution, I peeked.

It was my girlfriend pouring herself a glass of win. She had had several
glasses at her apartment and discovered she had an urgent need!

So I didn't shoot her.

In a nearby town a man in his 80's heard someone breaking into his
house through the back door. He called police and advised them he
had a pistol. They told him to put the gun away the police were on
their way. He shot the man through the door before he gained entry.
The man was dead in the alley when the police got there. They haven't
charged him with murder yet. It's been about four days since it
happened. I hope the old man doesn't get charged but he probably
will.

Is this Texas. Heck, there you shoot the neighbor's burglars, kill a
couple domestic terrorists and never be charged.

Just make sure it's not a Mexican.

You check Identifications?!