Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

Larry wrote in :

Sure there is, if for no other reason, because I *want* one.
You can't seem to get a grasp of it, the problem is the
criminals. If you feel otherwise there are plently of places
in the world for you to live that have strict gun control if
that makes you more comfortable. Stop trying to change one of
the fundamental principles the country was founded on.

Larry, I don't accept wanting to have such a magazine as a valid reason.
In my really seriously considered opinion it is irresponsible to even think
that, let alone state it. To me it is the same as saying I want to have
the recipe and the ingredients for making a nuclear device.

--
Best regards
Han