Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

Han wrote in
:

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

I think this is the third or fourth time I've seen you
make reference to 33 round magazines. Why the continued
reference to them? Most gun owners - legal and illegal,
do not own or use such things. It may not be your
attempt, but when I see that kind of reference repeatedly,
as I've seen in your recent comments, it strikes me that
you are trying to rely more on sensationalism than on a
factual position. Or - more than on a simple opinion,
even.

I can't imagine you didn't know that the Tucson shooter had
33-round (or was it 31-round?) magazines. There is
absolutely no reason for a "regular" citizen to have such
things.

Sure there is, if for no other reason, because I *want* one.
You can't seem to get a grasp of it, the problem is the
criminals. If you feel otherwise there are plently of places
in the world for you to live that have strict gun control if
that makes you more comfortable. Stop trying to change one of
the fundamental principles the country was founded on.

Larry