Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:04:56 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 2/27/2011 10:56 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:16:59 -0600, wrote:

Personally, I could give a rat's ass what other countries do with
regard
to taxes. Anything more than 10% of my hard earned income to any
government entity is too damn much, regardless.

Like it or not, we are in a global economy. What other countries do
matters a
lot. Making business more expensive here makes the business go there.

Let me rephrase my original: "Like it or not", anything more than 10% of
my hard earned income to ALL government entities, in toto, is too damn
much, regardless.

If 10% is good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for Uncle Sam? ;-)

You may be on to sometheing there however the devil is never satisfied.