Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31412 Ignoramus31412 is offline

Default Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5

On 2011-02-27, rangerssuck wrote:
On Feb 27, 4:25?am, "Tom Gardner" tg@tg,com wrote:
"Ignoramus15145" wrote in message

Guys, can someone educate me a bit. I thought that imported oil was
used for vehicle fuel or chemical industry, but not for burning in
power plants. Am I mistaken?

In any case, personally, I do not see alternatives to nuclear
power. Other countries have long solver used fuel disposal problems.

Most but not all oil-powered plants were converted to Natural Gas or closed. ?Fusion
is the answer and it's "just around the corner" and has been for fifty years. ?The
French seemed to have figured out nuclear power, why don't we ask them? ?A family of
four in France produce enough nuclear waste in a lifetime to fill a teacup.

And what would you propose to do with those tens of millions of
teacups of plutonium? Can we store them at your house?

What the Russians do is they melt glass, and mix the radiactive waste
with the glass. The resulting glass rods are radioactive, but safe to
store, they do not leech any elements, and if they even break up. they
still stay in one place.

The French do something even smarter and recycle their own nuclear
waste.

I, personally, would like to see more nuclear energy produced.