Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

I think this is the third or fourth time I've seen you make reference
to 33 round magazines. Why the continued reference to them? Most gun
owners - legal and illegal, do not own or use such things. It may not
be your attempt, but when I see that kind of reference repeatedly, as
I've seen in your recent comments, it strikes me that you are trying
to rely more on sensationalism than on a factual position. Or - more
than on a simple opinion, even.

I can't imagine you didn't know that the Tucson shooter had 33-round (or
was it 31-round?) magazines. There is absolutely no reason for a
"regular" citizen to have such things.

--
Best regards
Han