Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

Han wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

If you disagree with the statements, an explanation of why you think
they are incorrect would be far more persuasive than raising ad
hominem attacks against the person who made them.

Do you think that Glock pistols and 33-round magazines should be
available to everyone?

I think this is the third or fourth time I've seen you make reference to 33
round magazines. Why the continued reference to them? Most gun owners -
legal and illegal, do not own or use such things. It may not be your
attempt, but when I see that kind of reference repeatedly, as I've seen in
your recent comments, it strikes me that you are trying to rely more on
sensationalism than on a factual position. Or - more than on a simple
opinion, even.

--

-Mike-