Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Bible Study

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Dennis" wrote in message
. au...

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Dennis" wrote in message
. au...

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are
storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his
righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person
according to what he has done."
Romans 2:5-6

So long as God doesn't give to me what the Catholic Brothers gave to a
lot of the children over the years I'm sure I'll survive!

Most people who bring this up have something sexual in their past that
needs dealt with. They have lots of sage advice for others because it
takes the focus off THEM.

I was sexually abused as a child. It gets better unless you keep it in
a jar locked up inside you.

One out of three males, and one out of two females are sexually abused
in their lives. And it's mostly by family members. That means at the
theater someone on either side of you or both sides has a dark story.
Or two. And then there are those who can't or won't give a true answer.

Hope you feel better soon.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Sorry to hear you were on the receiving end Steve, I've been very
fotunate to not have had to cope with the same thing. Over the years
quite a few colleages and friends have not been so lucky, sadly the
perpetrators seem to get off lightly.

Not all of them. He died of a brain tumor in restraints. And from what I
believe, that was childsplay for the real punishment he got.

Steve

Maybe there is a God afterall!