Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message ...

J. Clarke wrote:

: A despot wouldn't _dare_ try to get away with the taxes we pay.

Eh? The US has the second lowest taxes of all developed
nations in the world. And our taxes right now are lower that
they've been since the late 1940s-early 1950s.

Sure, but they're convinced they're being taxed at breathtaking rates
because the politicians in a certain party tell them that every chance they
get. That same party claims the other party is the one that spends taxpayer
dollars like crazy, yet the last time they were in power they doubled the
national debt, an odd thing for the supposed party of fiscal responsibility
to have done.