Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:13:46 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 26, 7:05Â*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Defensive gun use (most weapons not even fired) account for around 1.5
million crimes NOT being committed each year.

--snip--
I used to be against handguns until I saw the truth. I truly hope that
you find it, too, before some perp in Manhattan mugs ya.

Car jackings slowed down significantly after a few perps were drilled
right through the car door as they attempted the crime.
In Detroit, Uncle Ted (Nugent) told people to put a gun on their lap
as they drove through bad areas of the city.
Perp says: "get out, gimme your car" and next thing he knows, he's
clutching what once was his junk.
The word got out quickly.
Problem solved.

I don't understand your reference to "junk". Would this have been his
package (AKA: Big Jim and the Boys) which had just been blown off by
the car owner's gun?

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London