Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Odd; Festool price display policy at Woodcraft- Baltimore

"Bill" wrote in message
Edward Hennessey wrote:
"marc wrote in message

I have a Rockler and Woodcraft within driving distance. I think Rockler's
prices are often about 25% more than Woodcraft's--which helps them
complensate for all of those 20%-off coupons they send out every week.
I'd rather they not sent the coupons, and just adjusted their pricing.
Like some other posters here, I'm getting impatient with pricing "games".

Bill in IN.

Strangly enough, Our Rockler seems at least 25 percent cheaper than our
Woodcraft. In Houston and we still get the good coupons.