Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
n.local...

A despot wouldn't _dare_ try to get away with the taxes we pay.

Too bad the middle class has to carry the load while the rich laugh all the
way to the bank.

As Warren Buffet pointed out in 2007 when he paid taxes at the rate of 19%
while his employees were paying 33%:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/bu...very.html?_r=1

It turned out that Mr. Buffett, with immense income from dividends and
capital gains, paid far, far less as a fraction of his income than the
secretaries or the clerks or anyone else in his office. Further, in
conversation it came up that Mr. Buffett doesnt use any tax planning at
all. He just pays as the Internal Revenue Code requires. €œHow can this be
fair?€ he asked of how little he pays relative to his employees. €œHow can
this be right?€

€œTheres class warfare, all right,€ Mr. Buffett said, €œbut its my class,
the rich class, thats making war, and were winning.€