Posted to rec.woodworking
timdrouillard timdrouillard is offline

Default Odd; Festool price display policy at Woodcraft- Baltimore

I thought about going with the barrel grip version, and maybe if they have
both when I go back I'll take a look at the barrel version, but for some
reason I'm inclined to stay with the D-handle type because that's what I've
had for many years..

I'm just a amateur woodworker. I've had a d-handle Bosch for a number of
years that I like except for the blade holding mechanism. It's the style
that you turn the top handle to change the blade.

"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Feb 26, 4:27 pm, "TimDrouillard" wrote:
No, that's the PS 300 barrel grip jigsaw, I'm after the PSB 300 D-handle
version.

I'm a barrel-grip guy. I find I'm more accurate with it and it works
better for me in awkward (upside-down) situations.
I do have both. A german made Milwaukee and a Bosch barrel grip.
Neither has any serious dust collection.