Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default Strange telephone call

In article
-septemb
er.org, Tim writes
Simpler still if you don't ever receive legitimate overseas call, a
Truecall unit. Second best invention after the TiVo.

Several years ago I had a phone call from a mate of mine which had a
caller id of "overseas call" (or words to that effect). Knowing that he
did quite a bit of travelling for work, I asked him where he was.
"Home" came the reply (home being Cheshire). It seems he had a deal
with his phone company, so I don't think you could rely on not getting
legitimate overseas calls.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"