Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Ferrari V12 Engine Asssembly

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:44:51 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader

Here's a nice little video showing casting, machining, and assembly of
Ferrari auto engines. That casting section of the plant looks to be
the cleanest foundry operation I have ever seen. Anybody else ever
seen such a clean foundry?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e1_1298514486

technicians from shell make engines for ferrari?

================
Sad story about the FBI and a recovered Ferrari they wrecked
on a joy ride.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110...ashing-Ferrari
also earlier article
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/articles/027.shtml

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

Damn, an F50. I saw a show where they wanted to test one, but could not get
anyone to loan them one. Then the drummer (?) from Pink Floyd said they
could use his IF they let him plug his book, which they did. It was a
fantastic show, and all went without a hitch, no damage. Paddle shifter
that computer synchronized the clutch, gears, and suspension to take every
bit of jerk out of the shift. The guy who drove it would get out, and look
like he was dancing with fire ants all over him just saying how much of a
rush it was to drive. He looked like he needed to change his shorts, not
from brown stuff but from white. He was one happy Englishman.

Not like the time black actor (?) or whoever it was wreck that one he was
driving, hitting a Jersey rail. WTF were they thinking? I hope the guy was
worth it, but he hasn't seemed to be much of an actor(?).

Ah, to sleep, perchance to dream ............ W. Shakespeare I'd look good

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10