Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What I love about CNC

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

How do you like the ShopSabre?

It does decent work.(+) Its base price is fairly low.(+) It looks "shop
built".(-) After you add the necessary accessories, like the recommended
(no, really necessary) Italian router head, and the 20HP ring compressor
vacuum system, you're up around $22K, before you start to acquire things
like phase converters, if you don't have 3-phase power.(-)

I am not sure I'd buy one new (guess I would, if I needed it), but I
would certainly own one that had been cared for properly at (say) half
the new price.

LLoyd