Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Odd; Festool price display policy at Woodcraft- Baltimore

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
I walk out of stores that don't display prices.
Whether it's wood, tools, or beer... I will not buy from a place that
doesn't have prices near or on the merch.

---------
Yep, there are a lot of websites out there that offer all kinds of
information EXCEPT prices. I leave them immediately. I spend enormous
amount of time on the web, both at work and at home. I don't have time to
talk to shiny shoed salesman.

Same with all those sites who want me to "register". If I have to register
to find out about your product or service, you must be selling crap. Or be
a crook.

Honest people who offer good products and service don't have to conduct
themselves like con men.