Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Ferrari V12 Engine Asssembly

My friend in California has a '65 Dino. I got to drive with him from
Fallbrook to San Diego with him in it to put it in the Auto Museum at Balboa
Park. They had about a dozen there, one of them worth $12 mil. They had a
lot of old photos and stuff one would have seen at a real race. It was all
just gaga jaw dropping machinery.

Then, he sez, "How would you like to ride in an Enzo?"

Of course, I sez, "What's an Enzo?"

He smiled and said, "It's a car."

It wasn't.

It was a freaking rocket sled with wheels.

His Maserati GT 3500 is almost restored. I'll try to get some pics next
time down there.

Here's the Dino ......... Comparing the Enzo and the Dino, the Dino is a
sled.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

Heart surgery pending?