Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pressure Washer Help

On Feb 25, 4:50*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:48:33 -0800 (PST), Sac Dave

wrote:
I just bought a used Pressure Washer Ex Cell *3200 PSI 11 Hp Honda .
I m not sure of the age person I bought it from said it s about 5
years old, I m thinking older no owners manual avalible, *But the one
thing I can t find any information on is the siphon feed hose. *I know
the hose sits in the bucket of cleaner. But dose the feed hose draw
your cleaner constantly or only at low pressure? *All I have is a hose
nothing more (need the strainer) should there be an independent shut
off valve for the feed hose. *Right now I have a rubber plug over the
feed hose connection.

Only draws during low pressure use. Does not need to be capped.

Ditto the above. And even if it's an older unit, it's hard to
believe a manual isn't available for a Honda product