Posted to alt.home.repair
Sac Dave Sac Dave is offline

Default Pressure Washer Help

I just bought a used Pressure Washer Ex Cell 3200 PSI 11 Hp Honda .
I’m not sure of the age person I bought it from said it’s about 5
years old, I’m thinking older no owners manual avalible, But the one
thing I can’t find any information on is the siphon feed hose. I know
the hose sits in the bucket of cleaner. But dose the feed hose draw
your cleaner constantly or only at low pressure? All I have is a hose
nothing more (need the strainer) should there be an independent shut
off valve for the feed hose. Right now I have a rubber plug over the
feed hose connection.