Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Yammy PA ...

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote in message
Anyone got schematics for a Yammy MS400 powered speaker ?

TIA

Arfa

What does the R mean here? not rack-mount
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...ha_MSR400.html

Hmmm. Interesting. How did you find that on eserviceinfo ? I searched every
way I could think of, and never came up with that result. It does appear at
first glance, to be the correct manual for the unit, so thanks for that.
Just to make sure that I wasn't going mad or blind - well, mad already, and
getting more bat-like by the year :-) - I just went and checked again on
the actual unit, and it definitely says "Model MS400". No 'R' in there.

Arfa