Gnube

Default Thanks all for your help and ideas

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:08:31 +0100, Nick Nelson
wrote:

Gnube wrote:

Thanks to every one for their help over the last few days.

I've ordered a Freud 7 1/4" saw and 40T Freud Pro blade. Also an
Axminster mitreboard.

Good choice, I'm particularly fond of Freud blades myself.

Nick

It arrived about an hour and half ago! And it looks great so far.

These things are absolutely huge - even the most fervent imagining of
a 7 1/4 inch saw and blade simply can not do the reality of them
justice.

How the hell am I going to be careful with such a huge item!? g

Dremels are my more my normal area & scale of operations - but THIS!
by crikey!

Take Care,
Gnube