Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@is.invalid is offline

Default Ferrari V12 Engine Asssembly

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:30:11 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Feb 24, 1:23 am, wrote:
Here's a nice little video showing casting, machining, and assembly of
Ferrari auto engines. That casting section of the plant looks to be
the cleanest foundry operation I have ever seen. Anybody else ever
seen such a clean foundry?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e1_1298514486

Dave

Do you think the presence of a camera doesn't affect peoples' actions?

Did you watch the video?

There is clean and there is cleaned. This is
definitely *clean*

The foundries I have been around sort of looked like what you might
imagine Hell would look like. And they have generally been populated
by work crews......well.....guys you really wouldn't want to mess
with.
Dave