Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chinese Ebay SellersAlert

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:47:29 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Jon Elson wrote:

Yes, I was also surprised to find anyone thought they were a legitimate
business. Umm, doesn't the NAME alone, tell you something? Isn't there
this story called "ali baba and the 40 thieves"?

As I was going to St. Ives, I meet a man with seven wives. Each wife had
seven sacks; each sack had seven cats, each cat had seven kits; how many
were going to St. Ives?

Nun.

Oops, no, that was the punchline to the joke "What meat does a
vegetarian priest eat?"

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and