Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Toilet install question

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:59:01 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I HATE having to complain but today its almost a necessity to get
decent service

I went to Sears, trying to figure out my options for a return product.

First thing out of this man's mouth was: "we don't sell this item."

I asked: How long you been here, because you did sell in this exact
store some time ago. I've been here two months, he exclaimed.

After being lied to, after the second time I finally got a person that
understood -- your ass is cooked and I will not buy here again.

It took me less than 24 hours to get cash refund.

Why? Because two management members knew one person lied to me. I
walked out the second day with a full cash refund.

Tell me you can't help is okay, but lie to me and I ruffle feathers.