Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Fix the problem of being poor: Was: Rethugs to terminate both PBS & NPR. Fat chance

Don Foreman wrote:

I don't think the job took those young men 20 minutes total, they did
a good job and I was delighted to pay them a bit above market rate for
being there when I needed a hand. 30 bux an hour for unskilled labor
certainly isn't "high pay" but it beats welfare whining and it earns
both self-respect for them and the respect of their customer.

It was also right neighorly of you to let them use your blower; another fine
example of Minnesota Nice. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich