Abdullah Eyles

Default Incandescent bulbs - Lumen output ?

"froggers" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me what the typical lumen outputs of "normal" mains
40W / 60W / 100W bulbs are or a website ?
Also what the typical light output reduction is with age of the bulbs ?

Be interesting to know how the CFL outputs compare and how different
manufacturers products compare (e.g. Mazda / Osram etc )

Thanks,

Nick

There is a very useful table at
http://www.nofs.navy.mil/about_NOFS/.../lumentab.html, which
includes CFL (I assume you mean Compact Fluorescent?) The colour bands
represent the light output as referred to the visible spectrum.

The "normal" bulbs are near the bottom listed as "Incandescent
(standard)"

Didn't as yet find manufacturers comparison tables...