Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Rethugs to terminate both PBS & NPR. Fat chance

On 2/20/2011 6:04 AM, wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:19 pm, wrote:

Wrong. Everyone doesn't get where they get on their own merits. Some
people get lucky. In fact, you could say everyone who gets really rich
got lucky. A lot of them will tell you that.

Your examples of some of the luckiest men to ever live are not worth a
thing. I could go to Vegas and show you the people who won big jackpots
there too and say look how well they did. What does that mean? Nothing.
There are always a handful of people who hit the jackpot. Soros, Gates,
and Buffet all qualify.

Hawke

More drivel. Gates , Soros and Buffet consistently did things that
made them money. Go to Vegas , find the people that won big jackpots
and see how well they do during the next 10 years. That is the
difference between luck and skill.

You are just justifying how well you have done by claiming it is just
luck that makes the difference.

Dan

Show me a successful person that wasn't lucky.

Hawke