Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rick[_18_] Rick[_18_] is offline

Default Looking for a whatsit

"steamer" wrote in message
--I'm going to build a rotary surface that's being turned by one of
those worm drive windshield wiper motors. What I need are some supports
for
the surface so that it won't sag when there's a load on it. What I'm
looking
for are those things that have a short threaded rod with a clevis that
holds
a bearing on one end. I could make 'em but I'm thinking they're probably
available from someone's catalog if I only knew what they were called.
Anyone got an answer?
--Thx,

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

Heim joint?