Posted to alt.home.repair
dilbert firestorm dilbert firestorm is offline

Default painting metal braces

On 2/21/2011 9:34 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 21, 8:14 pm, dilbert
wrote:
I'm gonna paint the metal braces black, I brought a paint spray can, and
a primer spray can. do I need anything else for finish?

Before you push the button on the primer, Google Hammerite paint. It
goes on bare steel and it's good stuff. Easy to repair, textured
gives such things a nice look, hard. It's good.

that's an interesting brand of paint spray. does this play well with
zinc plates that home depot sells? I know they also sell steel angles
of the same type (they are a little bigger) in the lumber section.

Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!