Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default L brace counter sink holes

In article ,
dilbert firestorm wrote:

I have 2 different braces, L and T brace. the counter sink hole size is
different in both of them.

the flat head machine screw #10-24 x 1/2" seems to fit the T brace fine,
but doesn't fit the L brace too well.

the flat head is a bit too big for the L brace counter sunk hole.
anyone know what size screw might fit this. if a smaller size is not
possible, then I may have to make the counter sink hole a bit bigger so
that a #10-24 flat head screw will fit.

anyone have recommendation on a counter sink hole bit?

82.5 degree single flute. 1/2" diameter is good all-around size for
general work. Run at very slow RPM. Use cutting oil.