Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Cost of putting up TV aerial?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:41:03 -0000, "GB"
wrote:

brass monkey wrote:
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother in law lives in Suffolk, on her own (she's 90). With the
digital changeover soon, she's going to need a new TV aerial (at
present has has only a set top one, which is frankly not good).

I could put one in the loft, but I don't do roofs.

So, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have a new
aerial supplied, fitted on roof, and feeder run to the living room?

The house is a 1960s end of terrace 3 bedroom council house.

Pure guess, these days I'd say £200.

Had one done the other day for £200 including pole and masthead amp.

That's not bad. I paid £120 for a really crap £10 aerial just before
xmas.