Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Cost of putting up TV aerial?

In article , Skipweasel
scribeth thus
In article , says...
I remember putting a TV aerial on to of Marks and Sparks in Hammersmith
- very odd reception 'cos of the flyover. IIRC there was a tiny little
infill station bolted to the side of the flyover itself.

Wonder if that might have been a self help one? The only ones I know of
in that area is the relay at Worlds end which is a more grand affair tho
it was relocated from somewhere nearby if my memory serves well!..

This was twenty-five years ago. Things may have changed since then.

later
Well, it's listed here...
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/recep...ew_transmitter
s.asp-itv_region_id=3.html

Located at TQ232786

Yes your quite right.. Can't think of why I didna look that up;!..

Certainly moved off the flyover gone up in the world so it seems..

http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/hammersmith.php
--
Tony Sayer