Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT how to flush my radiator, change the antifreeze

We aim to please. I've got a similar thing, my mechanic
replaced my heater core on the 1998 Cheverolet Blazer. I
bought him full strength anti freeze. The guy's in his
fifties, and ought to know what he's doing. So he drains,
flushes, blows the water out of the engine. And then he
pours 100% antifreeze until it's all full. I checked, it's
about 70%. I've got to figure out how to drain some of that
and replace with water, some day.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

I just wanted to say as a ASE certified mechanic for over 30
years, this
has been one of the most entertaining threads i've read in a
long time.
Thanks everyone for the laughs.

--
Steve Barker