Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default computer terminology question

"John Doe" wrote in message
eb.com...
Jim Wilkins kb1dal gmail.com wrote:

"Steve B" pittmanpir... hotmail.com wrote:

We went with a different ISP after our previous (current, but
not yet disconnected) one had problems with rain, snow, bird
crapping on the antenna, etc.

We get this new modem FedEx, and I hook it up. ÿI try to get
Usenet. ÿNo go. .... Steve

Despite all the kvetching Google Groups works fine, just sign up
for free Gmail.

Besides dumping tons of spam onto UseNet every day, Google is
destroying access to the public UseNet archive (an invaluable
repository of human experience and knowledge). Google Groups
should be shunned and is shunned by many of us, for very good
reason.
--

You forgot to mention it's a conspiracy with George Bush at its core. Back
in the round file with you.

Steve