Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cost of putting up TV aerial?

On 20/02/2011 21:07, Bob Eager wrote:
My mother in law lives in Suffolk, on her own (she's 90). With the
digital changeover soon, she's going to need a new TV aerial (at present
has has only a set top one, which is frankly not good).

I could put one in the loft, but I don't do roofs.

So, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have a new aerial
supplied, fitted on roof, and feeder run to the living room?

The house is a 1960s end of terrace 3 bedroom council house.

Thanks

Ask in uk.tech.digital-tv One of the main posters there is Bill Wright,
who does it for a living (but not in your m-i-l's area).
--
Cheers,
Roger